Client Strategy Manager
As Client Strategy Manager you will be joining a growing and dynamic team at the forefront of innovative data analysis technology, helping blue chip consumer brands delight their customers. If you are smart, driven with a strategic mind, we want you.
We are Market Force, a leading global provider of customer experience management solutions. Our innovative tools enable businesses to protect their brand reputation, become more profitable and most importantly – delight their customers. Founded in 2005, we’ve grown on an international scale and now have offices in the UK, US and Canada. Now, we’re looking for Client Strategy Managers to join us here in the UK and provide world-class insight and value to our clients.
● Excellent/competitive salary DOE
● Commission scheme
● Childcare vouchers
● Superb training facilities
● Fantastic career progression opportunities
● Free on-site parking
● 28 days’ holiday (increasing with service)
Based in fantastic countryside offices, we pride ourselves on building careers not offering jobs. We invest in a culture of over-achievers and you’ll be encouraged to share your ideas, challenging yourself and others. As a key point of contact for clients, this role is pivotal to our continued growth.
As the Client Strategy Manager, you’ll deliver high-quality service to clients, consult with them on best practices and drive growth of our customer experience management solutions.
Taking a consultative approach, you will:
● Build strong relationships with clients
● Ensure profitable revenue growth and client satisfaction is achieved
● Develop an in-depth understanding of a client’s organisational structure and needs
● Promote the benefits of our services and highlight how they could help clients achieve their goals
● Develop campaigns to present new services and technologies
● Provide strategic insights to client senior management, including industry trends, consumer insight and site-level developments
● Challenge clients on best practice
● Travel to client head offices to present solutions and make recommendations
The Client Strategy Manager will report into our Vice President of Client Strategy who oversees all client relationship management and strategic engagement.
To join us as our Client Strategy Manager, you’ll need:
● 3-5 years of progressive sales experience
● Exceptional communication and ability to simplify complex concepts
● An ability to think strategically
● Creative problem solving
● The ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships
● A collaborative approach to working
Other companies may call this role Client Relationship Manager, CRM, Sales Account Manager, Account Manager, Strategy Consultant, Senior Consultant or Account Director.
Market Force are equal opportunities employers and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all.
As part of your application for this challenging and rewarding career as a Client Strategy Manager please provide three reasons why you are right for the role.