We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Co-Ordinator to join our Keynes office.
As a Project Co-ordinator you will be responsible for providing administrative programme support in accordance with contractual requirements, including accurate and timely wave activation and maintenance.
- Liaise directly with the Solution Managers to ensure that:
- Estate files are up to date, accurate and contain sufficient information to efficiently complete a wave;
- Wave planners are completed and align to the client’s financial calendar;
- Set up a wave planner to include visits, ensuring all requirements of the programme are accurately reflected within KnowledgeForce, in a timely manner in accordance with the client’s financial calendar.
- Create client users and job PDF reporting as per the client’s hierarchy.
- Communicate feedback from schedulers and Quality Control to the Solution Manager for programmes and make suitable suggestions and recommendations for improvement.
- Answer email and query tickets within 24 hours.
- Liaise and support other areas of the Commercial Team as appropriate; and
- Where appropriate take on and complete any set up or administrative responsibilities associated with new clients.
- Build and maintain accurate reporting modules such as Aurora and Job PDF builder as per the client’s expectations through liaison with the Solution Managers.
- Responsible for shop activation as per the client’s expectations and wave planners through liaison with the Solution Managers.
- Build and maintain survey design within the survey admin module as per the client’s expectation and question set provided by the Questionnaire Designer.
Ideally you will:
- Have 3 – 5 years experience managing day to day operational relationship for large client accounts in one of the following markets: Restaurant & Hospitality, Quick Serve Restaurant (Fast Food), Retail or Grocery
- Have experience servicing clients in an operational capacity
- Have good problem solving skills
- Be confident and adaptable
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to build a career in a busy but rewarding area of a growing multinational business, where you’ll have the chance to demonstrate your love of great customer service and make a strong contribution to current and future successes.
In addition to a starting salary from £20,000, we can offer you:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Eye care voucher Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Pension Scheme
- Career progression
- A fantastic countryside office
- On-the-job and online training
- A great team-orientated culture and work environment!