Market Force Information helps multi-location brands protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We value and encourage a collaborative work environment full of energy and ideas. Market Force is all about improving our clients’ ability to better manage their own businesses and create better experiences for their customers. With offices across North America, Canada and Europe, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to do just that. We look for talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to helping our clients reach their goals. When you join us, you’ll tackle interesting problems to transform the way people and businesses interact locally, nationally, and internationally.
We are currently looking for a Senior Strategist to join our Analytics team. This individual will be dynamic, an engaging strategist, with excellent consulting and analytical skills, with the ability to create business insights for large, multi-location clients and to help them drive change for positive effect within their business.
The successful candidate will thrive on leading a team of Data Analysts and Data Scientists on a quest for finding the story behind the figures. Your experience with clients and senior executives will enable you to effortlessly communicate and explain strategically impactful and complex analytics.
The Senior Strategist is responsible for:
1) Consulting and presenting to clients in a variety of areas, ranging from questionnaire design to methodology comparisons to presentation of results. This role supports the strategic relationships team in creating a “program architecture” for clients that includes best practices for measurement and analysis.
2) Leading a team that will be conducting statistical analysis of customer intelligence data, including customer satisfaction surveys, field audits, mystery shop, contact center, conversation rate data, and store-level financial data. Analyses will include building sophisticated models (multi-linear regression, structural equation modeling, etc.) to both soft metrics (customer metrics like Net Promoter Score, satisfaction, likelihood to return) and hard financial KPI’s (same store sales growth, share of portfolio, footfall, etc.).
3) Familiarity with traditional market research techniques like customer segmentation, loyalty brand tracking studies and customer journey mapping is a plus.
4) Suggesting methodologies for solving client business problems, including appropriate use of market research tools, analytics methodologies, etc.
5) Translating complex analyses into a business story that drives decision-making for our clients. Supports or solely responsible for executive level presentations with cross-functional teams.
6) Managing the planning and delivery of analytics services to a portfolio of Market Force clients in collaboration with our Account Executives and several direct report analytics team members.
7) Leading to the design and development of quantitative methodologies, processes and analytics-oriented products with cross-functional teams.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Advanced training in market research, quantitative social sciences or related fields with a minimum of 5 years’ experience of applied statistical analysis and presentation of findings to senior level client stakeholders, including executives.
• Several years’ experience working directly with clients in the retail, restaurant, hospitality, financial services, wireless/telecom, or services industries is a big plus.
B. Computer/Technical Skills
• A current or recent user of at least one broad-based statistics software package is required (IBM SPSS preferred) plus some experience using R; expertise with latent variable analysis and or text analytics is a big plus
• Proficient in Microsoft products, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Demonstrated ability to create innovative and compelling data visualizations in PowerPoint; experience with Tableau or other Business Intelligence software a plus
• Experience with Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data a big plus
• Expertise and experience with data management tools such as SQL and Python also a plus
Market Force Information fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Market Force Information participates in E-Verify