Market Force Information helps multi-location brands protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We look for talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to helping our clients reach their goals.
We value and encourage a collaborative work environment full of energy and ideas. We’re all about improving our clients’ ability to better manage their own businesses and create better experiences for their customers. And with offices across North America and Europe, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to do just that. When you join us, you’ll tackle interesting problems to transform the way people and businesses interact locally, nationally, and internationally.
Market Force has three offices in North America and one office in the U.K. We currently employ over 500 people.
Our contact center team, located in the Winnipeg office, is currently seeking a Contact Center Operations Manager. The Contact Center Operations Manager will promote a high-performance culture of teamwork, collaboration and accountability, providing leadership to a team of Contact Center Supervisors and their direct reporting Customer Service Associates (CSA’s). A passionate, results driven and collaborative leader, the Operations Manager will ensure consistent and efficient delivery of Market Force’s Contact Centre service offering by maximizing delivery on key performance indicators, customer experience, client satisfaction, and employee engagement.
Based at Market Force’s Winnipeg location, the Operations Manager position will require periodic travel as business needs dictate to support clients and other Market Force offices. Collaboration and partnership are necessary tools to liaise with inter-organizational groups including (but not limited too) Account Management, Technical Operations, Clients and MFI senior leadership.
Duties and responsibilities associated with this position are:
- Recruit, develop, coach, inspire, and lead the Contact Center team, creating a culture of accountability and collaboration, to achieve excellence at all levels and ensure stability, capability, motivation and succession to support current business activities and future growth.
- Deliver performance excellent through a direct report team that consists of Contact Center Supervisors and their direct reporting Customer Service Associates focusing on Employee Recognition/Engagement, Employee Coaching/Development, Delivery on Key Performance Indicators while putting the Client Customer experience at the forefront of all activities.
- Ensure best practices, processes, standards and procedures are consistently applied across all Contact Centre operations to ensure the highest level of customer service and client satisfaction in accordance with contractual agreements.
- Develop and monitor performance-based metrics to drive continuous improvements in Contact Center productivity and increase accountability. Initiate and ensure the success of corrective actions as required to address identified performance gaps.
- Promote an environment of learning, professional growth and career opportunity.
- Provide the Director Contact Center with regular, timely and proactive communication on all operational, Employee, Client and Customer issues.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Completed secondary education a requirement.
- University degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Communications or equivalent combination of education and experience.
FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES- SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years of progressive managerial experience in a business services environment, managing teams and clients in a dynamic, and growing organization.
- Solid knowledge and experience in contact/call center operations and familiarity with performance metrics, ideally gained within a complex, outsourced environment.
- Track record of success in achieving highest levels of customer service delivery and client satisfaction and driving process and cost structure optimization and organizational change initiatives.
- Proven leader, mentor and coach able to engage and inspire individuals and teams to high levels of performance through rewards and recognition.
- Technology savvy and experienced in deploying technology to competitive advantage. Well versed with systems utilized within the call centre industry, including workforce management, telephony, automatic call distribution and integrated voice response systems. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to structure, implement, develop and integrate operational procedures and processes which are best practice, scalable, and applied consistently to achieve a profitable, cost efficient, customer focused and highly effective contact center.
- Well- developed administrative management skills.
- Hands-on and results driven leader who fosters a culture of accountability and teamwork and champions excellence at all levels through recognition and reward.
- Accessible, open and collaborative business partner with senior management, marketing, sales, strategic relations, applications support and development teams.
- Highly effective communicator, listener, and presenter able to effectively engage with customers and colleagues and build healthy internal and external relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Solutions focused problem solver with strong critical thinking skills required to devise creative and pragmatic solutions to operational challenges and initiatives.
- Skilled relationship manager who can earn the trust and respect of existing and prospective customers and establish credibility through actions.
- Enabler and driver of change who promotes continuous improvement and sets high standards of performance.
- Fact based decision maker with demonstrated common sense, maturity, and sound business judgement.
- Confident, diligent, reliable, and action-oriented individual with a strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Open, transparent and collaborative team player, who is flexible, open to new ideas, embraces change and thrives in a dynamic, fast paced, high growth environment.
- Highly customer focused and service oriented.
- Proactive, practical, resourceful and willing to go “above and beyond” fueled by a desire for personal and professional growth.
Benefits we offer:
The position offers a competitive salary and incentive bonus based on the achievement of business performance and individual goals. In addition, our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay previously mentioned, we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- EcoPass Options
- Bonus Incentives
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer