Market Force Information serves many fortune 100 and 500 clients to improve engagement with their customers by enhancing operational strategy, providing world class customer experience and focusing on guest satisfaction and recovery. We’re looking for positive minded, energetic, talented, and collaborative people leaders to join our Global Contact Center organization.
We are passionate about supporting our front-line teams, clients and their customers and if you are similarly minded we’re interested in speaking with you. We are a growing business, with unique client support channels, unique career opportunities both inside and outside the Contact Center and real career opportunities. A global business.
Do you value and encourage a collaborative work environment, we hope so! We’re all about improving our clients’ ability to better manage their own business and creating memorable and exceptional experiences for their customers and staff. With offices across America, Canada and Europe, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to do just that.
Currently, Market Force has four offices in North America, and have 3 offices in Europe, including a substantial presence in the U.K. We currently employ over 500 people.
Reporting to the Contact Center Operations Manager the Contact Center Supervisor will be responsible for hiring, developing, evaluating and motivating a team of 18 to 22 Associates who handle a blended variety of multi-media engagements on behalf of Market Force clients.
This role has a primary focus to provide effective support and mentoring of Contact Center Associates (CCA’s)to ensure job satisfaction, performance and adherence to policies and procedures while simultaneously working to support our culture which is conducive to the success of our associates, shareholders and clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Interview and recruit CCA’s to become Brand Ambassadors and provide amazing service
· Adaptability. Ability to prioritize tasks and workload to optimize support of CCAs and MFI
· Critical Thinking. Ability to assess situations and take most optimal course of action
· Continuous Improvement Minded.
· Documentation & Writing Skills.
· Coaching & Developmental Support of CCA’s. Exceptional customer service skills
· Relationship & Team building
· Strong organizational and planning
· Contribute to Culture – Walk the Talk
· Coordination and management. Daily activities
· Escalation Resolution – Resolving issues from frustrated customers
· Client Facing – Projects, Reporting on Service, etc.
· High School Diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 3 + years of contact center management or supervisory experience preferred
· 3+ years of team leadership experience preferred
· 3+ years of customer service provision in a comparable industry or field (Customer facing)
· Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
· Effective organizational and prioritization skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritizes appropriately
· Solid customer focus and should be able to operate well in teams.
· Ability to develop and motivate staff.
· Strong managerial, operational and organizational skills.
· Performance Management
· Manage associate relations with appropriate and timely escalation of challenges to organizational HR Department.
Individual should be computer literate. Able to navigate in the Windows environment without challenge. Should be internet savvy using browsers, search engines and e-mail fluidly.
Proficient in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Benefits we offer:
Our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
· MFI Corporate & Personal Bonus Program
· Peggo Transportation – Discounted Bus Pass Program
· Flexible Vacation Time
· Benefits (Single or Family) - Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer