Market Force Information helps multi-location brands protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We look for talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to helping our clients reach their goals.
We value and encourage a collaborative work environment full of energy and ideas. We’re all about improving our clients’ ability to better manage their own businesses and create better experiences for their customers. And with offices across North America, Canada and Europe, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to do just that. When you join us, you’ll tackle interesting problems to transform the way people and businesses interact locally, nationally, and internationally.
Currently, Market Force has four offices in North America, and have 3 offices in Europe, including a substantial presence in the U.K. We currently employ over 500 people.
Reporting to the Contact Center Manager the Contact Center Supervisor will be responsible for hiring, developing, evaluating and motivating to perform a team of 15 – 20 Associates who handle a blended variety of contacts on behalf of Market Force clients.
This role has a primary focus on the effective support and mentoring of Contact Center Associates to ensure performance and adherence to policies and procedures while simultaneously working to ensure an environmental culture conducive to the success of our associates, shareholders and clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interview and recruit Contact Center Associates to become brand ambassadors and drive customer satisfaction
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment with potentially conflicting priorities
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to think outside the box and evaluate issues from an non-linear perspective
- Drive continuous improvement in accuracy and customer service and quality levels
- Document processes and procedures
- Training of new and ongoing development of existing employees.
- Relationship & Team building skills. Strong ability to coach and develop employees
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Decisive, ability to multi task in a fast paced environment, adaptability, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Coaching and development of immediate reports, creating a sense of teamwork and a client-centric culture.
- Coordination and management of daily activities of the team, including reviewing daily KPI’s to ensure targets are being met.
- Track and report service performance data and metrics, interpreting results to identify trends
- First point of contact for customer escalations, including working with internal and external resources to resolve in a timely fashion.
- Act as client level liaison by participating in new brand launches, client conference, projects and calibrations.
- High School Diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Post Secondary educational experience an asset.
- 3 + years of contact center management or supervisory experience
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritizes appropriately
- Solid customer focus and should be able to operate well in teams.
- Ability to develop and motivate staff.
- Strong managerial, operational and organizational skills.
- Performance Management
- Manage associate relations with appropriate and timely escalation of challenges to organizational HR Department.
Proficient in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Benefits we offer:
Our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- Bonus Incentives
- EcoPass Options
- Vacation Time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer