Want to enhance your existing skill-set with a growing, multinational business? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Who am I working for?
We are Market Force, a leading provider of customer experience management solutions. These include mystery shopping, customer satisfaction surveys and social media analysis, to name a few.
Now, we’re looking for a Quality Coordinatorto join our forward-thinking team.
What are the benefits?
- Starting salary of up to £17,500 (Depending on experience)
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Performance related pay increases and bonus
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye test reimbursement
- 28 days holiday inc Bank Holidays increasing with service
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Superb training facilities - over 300 courses with no limitations
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Free on-site parking
Based in fantastic countryside offices, we are focused on progression and personal development. There’s a great social atmosphere in our office where you will be encouraged to join in with the social club and take part in fancy dress competitions, summer BBQs and games such as tug o’ war. During Wimbledon, you could find yourself champion of the ping pong table and Christmas will find you donning your best Christmas jumper and getting involved in company raffles, quizzes and lunches. There’s also plenty of focus on supporting good causes, fund raising and charitable activities.
Initially, you’ll be given a week long induction and then eased into your role with progressively more activities added.
What’s more, there’s also an online training platform with over 300 courses on a wide range of topics available for free.
What will I be doing?
The role of Quality Co-Ordinator is to ensure proofreading queries arising from shopper reports are resolved in an effective, efficient, and timely manner. Key to this is the ability to balance internal processes and KPIs, with external client demands and requirements.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensuring all tickets are resolved in an effective, efficient and timely manner
- Ensuring grammar, punctuation and integrity of reports are to a high/professional standard
- Ensuring any supporting documentation is clearly detailed in the resolution of tickets
- Ensuring existing data is maintained and accurate at all times
- Ensuring errors are communicated to the external proofreaders accordingly
- Ensuring all queries and emails are updated within 24 hours
- Ensuring Market Force business standards are maintained at all times
- Ensuring punctuality at all times
- Be proactive in identifying any areas of improvement and cross functionally work with all areas of the business to implement change
- To take ownership of any judgement made, in resolving a query
- Collaboratively work with all others of the business, to ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely manner
- Remain professional at all times and confident to discuss key factors on a face-to-face basis, via the telephone or via email
- Maintain the standards expected by Market Force
- Maintain flexibility to ensure complete client coverage
- Being able to confidently operate all necessary aspects of the Market Force website
- Have a clear understanding of services offered by Market Force
Sounds great! What do I need?
- GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience working in Word and Excel
- Strong telephone skills
- Proofreading skills