Reporting directly to the Vice President, Canadian Operations, the Director, Contact Centre Services will have primary responsibility for the operations of Market Force’s North American contact center operations group and Center of Excellence. A passionate, results driven and collaborative leader, the DCCS will ensure consistent and efficient delivery of Market Force’s Contact Centre service offering while maximizing customer service, client satisfaction, employee engagement and profitability. The DCCS will promote a high-performance culture of teamwork and accountability, providing leadership and guidance to the Assistant Contact Center Manager (ACCM) and team of Contact Center Supervisors (CCS) throughout North America who ultimately support over 200 Customer Service Agents (CSA). The DCCS is expected to be an active participant in client presentations and meetings, working closely with the Vice President, Canadian Operations and supporting the Market Force Sales & Strategy Teams working to grow our business portfolio.
The DCCS will be based at Market Force’s Winnipeg location with periodic travel as business requires to other Market Force locations or client presentation. The position offers a competitive salary and incentive bonus based on the achievement of business performance and individual goals. Collaboration and partnership are necessary tools to liaise with inter-organizational groups including (but not limited too) Account Management, Sales, and Technical Operations.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and effectively manage all operational aspects of Market Force’s North American Contact Centre operations and the technology which supports it, ensuring attainment of client service level agreements and contractual objectives.
- Recruit, develop, coach, inspire, and lead the Contact Center team, creating a culture of accountability and collaboration, to achieve excellence at all levels and ensure stability, capability, motivation and succession to support current business activities and future growth.
- Ensure best practices, processes, standards and procedures are consistently applied across all Contact Centre operations to ensure the highest level of customer service and client satisfaction in accordance with contractual agreements.
- Continuously review, create, refine, and enhance standards, processes, and procedures to streamline and scale Contact Centre operations, align cost structures with revenues, improve workflow, drive efficiencies and maximize profitability.
- Develop and monitor performance-based metrics to drive continuous improvements in Contact Center productivity and increase accountability. Initiate and ensure the success of corrective actions as required to address identified performance gaps.
- Work closely with the Vice President, Canadian Operations and the Sales Team, supporting new business opportunities with the development of effective pricing and delivery strategies and participation in client presentations, discussions and meetings.
- Promote an environment of learning, professional growth and career opportunity.
- Provide the Vice President, Canadian Operations with regular, timely and proactive communication on all operational and customer issues.
- Stay current with market trends and best practices by attending conferences, meetings and call center industry events, including those of the Manitoba Contact Center Association.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
Education & Previous Experience
- Education. A University degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Communications or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous Experience. Minimum of 5 years in previous Contact Center leadership role with complete oversight of CC operations and services.
- Previous Experience. Minimum of 5 years in client relationship management role with direct client accountability for delivered services.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive managerial experience in a business services environment, managing large teams and multiple clients in a dynamic, and growing organization.
- Solid knowledge and experience in contact/call center operations and familiarity with performance metrics, ideally gained within a complex, outsourced environment.
- Track record of success in achieving highest levels of customer service delivery and client satisfaction and driving process and cost structure optimization and organizational change initiatives.
- Proven leader, mentor and coach able to engage and inspire individuals and teams to high levels of performance through rewards and recognition.
- Technology savvy and experienced in deploying technology to competitive advantage. Well versed with systems utilized within the call centre industry, including workforce management, telephony, automatic call distribution and integrated voice response systems. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to structure, implement, develop and integrate operational procedures and processes which are best practice, scalable, and applied consistently to achieve a profitable, cost efficient, customer focused and highly effective contact center.
- Strong financial and analytical skills in which to understand key performance indicators and underlying trends to optimize Contact Center performance and profitability.
- Familiarity with business contract terms and structures.
- Well- developed administrative management skills.
- Hands-on and results driven leader who fosters a culture of accountability and teamwork and champions excellence at all levels through recognition and reward.
- Accessible, open and collaborative business partner with senior management, marketing, sales, strategic relations, applications support and development teams.
- Highly effective communicator, listener, and presenter able to effectively engage with customers and colleagues and build healthy internal and external relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Solutions focused problem solver with strong critical thinking skills required to devise creative and pragmatic solutions to operational challenges and initiatives.
- Skilled relationship manager who can earn the trust and respect of existing and prospective customers and establish credibility through actions.
- Enabler and driver of change who promotes continuous improvement and sets high standards of performance.
- Fact based decision maker with demonstrated common sense, maturity, and sound business judgement.
- Confident, diligent, reliable, and action-oriented individual with a strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Open, transparent and collaborative team player, who is flexible, open to new ideas, embraces change and thrives in a dynamic, fast paced, high growth environment.
- Organized and able to work independently and efficiently in ambiguous situations, managing competing priorities and timelines.
- Highly customer focused and service oriented.
- Proactive, practical, resourceful and willing to go “above and beyond” fueled by a desire for personal and professional growth.
Our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- Bonus Incentives
- EcoPass Options
- Vacation Time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Market Force Information is an equal opportunity employer