Market Force Information helps multi-location brands protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We look for talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to helping our clients reach their goals.
We value and encourage a collaborative work environment full of energy and ideas. We’re all about improving our clients’ ability to better manage their own businesses and create better experiences for their customers. And with offices across North America and Europe, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to do just that. When you join us, you’ll tackle interesting problems to transform the way people and businesses interact locally, nationally, and internationally.
Market Force has three offices in North America and one office in the U.K. We currently employ over 500 people.
Our contact center team, located in the Winnipeg office, is currently seeking a Contact Center Workforce Manager. Reporting to the Director of Contact Centre the Workforce Manager will oversee a small team of Intraday Analysts who play a critical role in the delivery of service to Market Force clients. A keen eye for detail and a drive to achieve/exceed results will see the Workforce Manager coordinate the activities of the Workforce team including Forecasting, Scheduling and Real-time operations management. The Workforce Managers success is directly tied to the ability of the Market Force contact centers performance in achieving service level and efficiency objectives through the efforts of the Workforce Management team’s directives and initiatives. The ideal candidate will want to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment where he or she learns proprietary software that is constantly evolving. Continued corporate growth has led to an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented, tenacious, uncompromising professional.
Duties and responsibilities associated with this position are:
- Oversee the efforts of the Workforce Management function (team) to ensure the delivery of Service Level objectives across the Market Force client base.
- Ownership of contact volume forecasting across all MFI CC communications channels such as Chat, Phone, E-mail, Web Comment, Social Media, etc.
- Work directly with key clients to establish robust forecasting mechanics that may include a combination of historical contact volumes, insight on client-side business changes, limited time promotions and offers, etc.
- Promote the use of our Workforce Management suite of tools including those for Forecasting, Scheduling, Agent Communication Portal, Dashboards among others.
- Oversee staff requirement forecasting, rostering and engage with Human Resource partners to initiate/monitor recruiting activities.
- Oversee the provision of constant and effective queue management support to optimize employee skilling, schedule adherence and availability to meet SLAs.
- Analyzes staffing trends and makes recommendations to the Leadership team including use of overtime and/or voluntary time off.
- Works closely with the Leadership team and other stakeholders to plan and execute activities such as training events, team meetings and coaching sessions. Compiles historical data to facilitate the forecasting design process including transaction volumes, average handle time and shrinkage.
- Oversee the Creation of schedules based on forecasted volumes of transactions for inbound and outbound call volumes, email, chat and SMS/texting.
- Facilitates the planning and scheduling process for all off-line activities including meetings, training, coaching and vacations
- Ensures that schedules are published and implemented within acceptable time frames
- Provides daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as required by CC Leadership team
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Completed secondary education required
- Post-Secondary educational experience preferred
- Previous Workforce Management experience a strong asset.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with contact center metrics and reporting.
- Familiarity with contact center supporting technology (ACD, IVR, WFM, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply them in real-time decision making
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office suite of products will be heavily utilized. Candidates should have more than a passing familiarity with these applications. Proficiency will be demonstrated during interview process. Should be intermediate to advanced with use of Microsoft Excel with ability to create, maintain and understand complex formulas and macros.
- Language Ability: Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills. Bilingualism with Spanish or French would be an asset but is not a requirement.
- Math Ability: Ability to work with intermediate level mathematical concepts. High level understanding of Call Centre mathematics including Service Levels, Handle Times, Occupancy, Utilization, etc.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret instructions and deal with multiple abstract and concrete variables.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Ability to manage the performance of a small team of analysts. Ensure their career development, personal growth and attainment of personal and business objectives.
Benefits we offer:
Our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. In addition to competitive pay, we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- EcoPass Options
- Bonus Incentives
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer