Market Force Information helps multi-location brands protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We look for talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to helping our clients reach their goals.
We value and encourage a collaborative work environment full of energy and ideas. We’re all about improving our clients’ ability to better manage their own businesses and create better experiences for their customers. And with offices across North America and Europe, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to do just that. When you join us, you’ll tackle interesting problems to transform the way people and businesses interact locally, nationally, and internationally.
Market Force has three offices in North America and one office in the U.K. We currently employ over 500 people.
Our contact center team, located in the Winnipeg office, is currently seeking a Contact Center Reporting Analyst. The Contact Center Reporting Analyst (CCRA) will partner with the Director of Contact Center and Contact Center leadership to support the reporting needs of the MFI CC. The CCRA will maintain existing reporting mechanisms and as required create new report products supporting both internal and external stakeholders (MFI & Clients). The reporting analyst will report, present and document insights that will help the CC operation improve its delivery and efficiency operations. The ideal candidate will want to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment where he or she learns proprietary software that is constantly evolving. Continued corporate growth has led to an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented, tenacious, uncompromising professional.
Duties and responsibilities associated with this position are:
- Create/Issue Contact Center reporting products by aggregating data from disparate systems and populating into approved templates. Issue reporting products in alignment with a schedule of deliverables/recipients.
- Master MFI data systems (data repositories) such that new reporting can be created in recurring or ad-hoc scenarios as may be requested from time to time by CC leadership.
- Where possible look for opportunities to automate reporting and improve time to delivery of reporting products to recipients.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify reporting needs and create robust reporting instruments to assist CC team in generating insights, automating processes and enhancing operations.
- Perform complex data analysis and provide insights to CC leadership as required
- Focus on continuous improvement to increase the value of reporting products to recipients and key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Must be highly proficient in Excel (Advanced to Master).
- Previous experiencing in a reporting analyst or similar role an asset.
- Experience in a contact center environment highly beneficial.
- Capable of learning new software systems and staying current as they evolve.
- Experience with data analysis, aggregation and presentation in Excel and Power Point.
- Able to work efficiently to meet multiple simultaneous deadlines.
- Creating, able to investigate and solve problems.
- Able to work with other MFI employees and 3rd party companies to remove reporting roadblocks. Ensure timely action and delivery of reporting outputs.
- Ability to focus on highly detailed work for extended periods of time
- Manages priorities and plans work effectively.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
Benefits we offer:
Our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay, we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- EcoPass Options
- Bonus Incentives
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer