Market Force Information helps multi-location brands protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We look for talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to helping our clients reach their goals.
We value and encourage a collaborative work environment full of energy and ideas. We’re all about improving our clients’ ability to better manage their own businesses and create better experiences for their customers. And with offices across North America and Europe, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to do just that. When you join us, you’ll tackle interesting problems to transform the way people and businesses interact locally, nationally, and internationally.
Market Force has three offices in North America and one office in the U.K. We currently employ over 500 people.
Currently, we are seeking a Director of Client Services to join our Winnipeg office, leading our Client Services team. The Director of Client Services ensures high levels of client satisfaction and manages a client service team. This is both a tactical and strategic role that focuses on the accurate and timely execution of all client projects including mystery shopping, auditing, customer satisfaction web and IVR surveys along with other proprietary Market Force services.
Duties and responsibilities associated with this position are:
- Oversee account management for contact center services, customer satisfaction, and audit clients serviced out of the Winnipeg office.
- Manage team of Solutions Managers
- Review and evaluate Solution Managers’ performance on a regular basis to ensure adherence to established metrics and goals.
- Provide direction and coaching in the development of team members.
- Establish work methods so that client service team services and manages accounts appropriately on a daily basis
- Collaborate with Client Strategy team to provide support for strategic relationship accounts.
- Attract and retain key talent; train new account managers on operating procedures, client service standards, and technology platforms.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on key proprietary, third-party and outsourced technology platforms.
- Provide leadership to successfully on-board new clients. Coordinate cross-functional client on-boarding meetings, manage on-boarding project plans and checklists, and coach Solutions Managers in the effective on-boarding of new clients. Identify and resolve client on-boarding issues.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 7 years’ experience maintaining client accounts in one or more of the following verticals: CPG, Restaurant & Hospitality, Retail, Drug & Grocery, Petroleum/Convenience, Banking & Financial Institutions, Service, or Manufacturing.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years supervising a team.
- Exceptional and effective communication skills (oral and written) with an approach that builds and nurtures strong and lasting relationships.
- Detail-oriented team player with creative problem-solving and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively present information to groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Proficiency in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Benefits we offer:
In addition to offering a competitive salary, our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay previously mentioned, we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- EcoPass Options
- Bonus Incentives
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer