Market Force Information helps multi-location brands protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We look for talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to helping our clients reach their goals.
We value and encourage a collaborative work environment full of energy and ideas. We’re all about improving our clients’ ability to better manage their own businesses and create better experiences for their customers. And with offices across North America and Europe, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to do just that. When you join us, you’ll tackle interesting problems to transform the way people and businesses interact locally, nationally, and internationally.
Market Force has three offices in North America and one office in the U.K. We currently employ over 500 people.
The Solutions Manager is a client focused and technology-savvy account management role. This position requires ability to engage, service and support clients and their programs, manage on-going program requirements and expansion, understand and manage operational and technical program components utilizing proprietary customer intelligence technology.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
· Maintain client relationships and operational program oversight for our clients; ensure successful delivery of Market Force Information products and services
· Collaborate with clients in maintaining existing programs, implementing changes, and communicate those changes to relevant support departments
· Responsible for cadence of operational client meetings with maintenance of cross-functional action trackers
· Responsible for delivery of client reporting via client-branded reporting websites, and other related client reporting such as FTP, XML, or other automated reporting jobs. Includes site file maintenance
· Assist in creating reporting specifications to meet client’s custom reporting needs and work with IS team to deliver to clients.
· Manage and/or assist with the implementation of new programs for existing clients as needed
· Responsible for submission of accurate financial and program volume estimates and client invoicing on a weekly basis
· Preparation of quarterly operational reviews summarizing metrics across programs
· Provide website training to clients on an as-needed basis
· Strategic Components
· Knows and understands Market Force positioning and the value we deliver for clients
· Assists the Vice President of Strategy, Client Services, to build a client revenue and growth plan.
· Prepare Quarterly Business Reviews using pre-existing templates on an as-needed basis
· Participates in internal risk and client health review meetings and maintains information about client perceptions of our delivery
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience providing account management to BtoC (business to consumer) clients, and in particular multi-unit businesses preferred.
· Previous experience managing day to day relationship for small to medium client accounts, preferably in one of the following verticals: CPG, Restaurant & Hospitality, Retail, Drug & Grocery, Petroleum/Convenience, Banking & Financial Service Institutions, Telecom or Manufacturing.
· Interpersonal relationship skills sufficient to adapt style and approach based on client's needs and situation
· Demonstrated ability to make decisions within time constraints
· Able to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to inquiries
· Strong presentation or service/product demonstration skills
· Must be proficient in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
· Bonus Incentives
· EcoPass Options
· Vacation Time
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
Market Force Information is an equal opportunity employer