With offices across North America and Europe, Market Force Information LLC operates in the exciting and growing industry of customer experience management. Increasingly multi-location businesses such as retailers, restaurants, banks, hotels and others are differentiating themselves in hyper-competitive markets by focusing on and investing in the experience that they deliver to their customers. These brands need to understand what matters most to their customers, where they are not meeting expectations and what the financial ROI could be for various improvements that they might make in their businesses. That’s where Market Force comes in.
Serving over 200 clients globally, Market Force provides a host of measurement, analytics and reporting services that empower its clients to protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We are looking for a Director of Client Strategy to join a team of client sales and service professionals and new business development professionals here in North America to help us spread the word of how we are delivering customer experience solutions to our clients and produce top line revenue growth. We look for talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to helping our clients reach their goals. The ideal candidate will reside in the greater Los Angeles area and operate remotely, reporting in to our office in Peachtree Corners, GA.
The Director of Client Strategy will require a seasoned client sales and service professional who will have responsibility for developing relationships and closing business with operations and marketing decision makers at prospective client companies, and fostering relationships with existing clients and consulting them to drive increases in customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as financial performance within their
organization. This position requires strategic selling skills, excellent active listening skills as well as a blend of lead generation, prospecting, business acumen and creativity. Also required are strong time management skills and the ability to effectively interface at multiple levels of a client marketing and operations organization, up to and including c-level executives. This is an individual contributor role, and it will require a unique blend of consulting, service support, and sales acumen to both develop new client relationships and protect and validate current clients’ investment in the existing services while also positioning Market Force to provide new products and services to drive clients’ growth with the company. This position is targeting new business as well as managing and growing existing client relationships. Overnight travel will be required for sales presentations and visits to current and prospective clients.
This position requires strategic consulting and selling skills, excellent active listening skills as well as a blend of customer service, business acumen and creativity. Also required are strong time management skills and the ability to effectively interface at multiple
levels of a client marketing and operations organization, up to and including
c-level executives. The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Cold call, prospect and lead generation activity to develop a solid pipeline of sales opportunities in retail, restaurant, financial, and CPG businesses.
- Identify and establish contact with decision makers at target organizations as determined by the Chief Customer Officer.
- Present and sell customer experience measurement services to potential clients, including customer and employee surveys, mystery shopping and auditing, contact center services, social media monitoring, sophisticated predictive modeling, and technology reporting platforms each year to drive top line revenue growth.
- Clearly articulate our compelling value proposition in a client-focused context.
- Determine client needs and gauge interest in customer experience solutions.
- Develop subject matter expertise in each of the various customer experience management solutions that Market Force provides its clients.
- Develop a complete understanding of a client organization’s structure, processes and personnel to move effectively within the organization to advance company initiatives as needed.
- Foster working relationships within client organizations, from departmental leadership to senior c-level executives to ensure high-level visibility of the company and its value to the organization.
- Fully understand clients’ business and operating environment for the purpose of proposing products and services that facilitate improvement in their business.
- Discuss how the company’s suite of products and services can meet clients’ needs to ensure company profitability and growth requirements.
- Ensure client needs, questions, inquiries, and objectives are clearly understood, interpreted, and communicated across the organization to achieve the required results.
- Develop sales campaigns across each client portfolio to present new services and technologies that support client strategies and increase investment by each client with the company.
- Conduct strategic presentations to client senior management to include industry trends, consumer insights, site-level developments, integration of data sources, new company solutions and services and working with company data scientists to develop and deliver appropriate analytical techniques.
- Understand company operations and cost structure to ensure profitable revenue growth and client satisfaction within assigned client accounts.
- Work with cross-functional team members to develop and execute contract renewal negotiation strategies to reduce churn or compression in client revenues.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in direct, outside sales experience; a proven track record of selling consultative, complex services; experience maintaining and growing clients in one or more of the following industries: Restaurant & Hospitality, Retail, Drug & Grocery, Petroleum/Convenience, Banking & Financial Institutions, Service, and Manufacturing.
- Previous experience calling on and working with c-level executives in client organizations.
- Proficiency in consultative selling and service with a demonstrated track record of closing additional sales with existing clients in excess of no less than $250K per year.
- Highly effective project management skills and demonstrated ability to work within matrixed organizations to drive results on behalf of clients.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships, both internally and externally.
- Experience in managing and being responsible for a business unit or revenue base of $5M or greater
- Proficiency in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and sales contact software. The ability to provide examples of previous compelling PowerPoint presentations, analyses, or proposals will be a plus.
Market Force Information fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- STD/ LTD
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Market Force Information participates in E-Verify