Bilingual Customer Service Representative - English/French - Remote - $14.50/hr. $800 Bonus In First 6 Months
Market Force Information is seeking Inbound multiple English Customer Service Representatives to support growth in our Winnipeg Operations. This is a regular, part time work from home position, with a minimum of 20 hours per week. No selling required.
- $300 Bonus After 90 Days of Employment
- $500 Bonus After 6 months of Employment
Market Force Information helps global multi-location brands protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We look for talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to helping our clients reach their goals. Our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and development. We value and encourage a collaborative work environment. We’re all about improving our clients’ ability to better manage their own businesses and create better experiences for their customers. Market Force has offices in Canada, North America, and in Europe, including a substantial presence in the U.K.
The Customer Service Representative is the direct link to our clients and their customers. Through communicating with customers and accurately recording their feedback while promptly addressing their needs, overall client satisfaction and retention is increased. The professional frontline support offered by the Customer Service Representative directly helps clients to improve their business. A CSR also provides valuable support to all departments and team members at Market Force Information’s Customer Feedback Center of Excellence.
This role is a work from home position, covering a variety of shifts throughout the week.
The successful applicant will require open availability between our business hours of 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM, 7 days a week.
- Interact daily with clients by phone and web comments to assist them with their inquiry
- Provide customer service to our English speaking client calls
- Strong multi-tasking skills required with ability to actively listen while simultaneously entering information into various electronic platforms
- Meet the key performance metrics of quality, productivity, and attendance per the program requirements
- Adhere to security and technical requirements at all times per our company polices
- Advise Supervisors or Team Leaders promptly if any problems, or matters which may lead to an escalation or dissatisfied customer so an alternative course of action can be taken when necessary
- Assist with other projects/duties as required
- 3 hours of paid virtual onboarding required the week before start date- Equipment/Platform/Log in testing
- 2-3 weeks paid virtual training, Monday through Friday, to ensure that you are confident in your role
- Must own a personal laptop and headset for this position
- Must have open availability between our business hours of 11:00 AM- 9:00 PM, 7 days a week
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- High School Diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have 1+ years of customer service and/or call center experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with a high call volumes
- Exceptional telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Are proficient with computers and working with MS Office and email applications.
- The ability to type swiftly and accurately (30+ words a minute)
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
REMOTE WORK: The minimum required equipment below must be provided by the candidate
- A fully functional Laptop computer with Windows 10 or greater- Equipment not supported by Macbooks, Chromebooks & Desk Top Towers
- 2.0 ghz with A dual core processor or greater
- Minimum of 6GB of Ram. 8GB is recommended
- Minimum of 10GB of available hard drive space
- Antivirus software installed
- Windows updates installed monthly
- Standard mouse and keyboard
- Headset- USB Plug and Play
- Private and secure home office
- High speed Internet (If shared Wifi, Ethernet cable connection is required)
- Download speed: Minimum of 30mb/sec
- Upload speed: Minimum 5mb/sec
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer