We are looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join our Keynes office.
The Account Executive (AE) is a vital link between our client organisations and Market Force ensuring smooth and value rich day-to-day perpetuation of contracted services and operations. The AE will maintain a portfolio of clients and provide exceptional service through highly effective maintenance of our business relationships.
- Maintain client relationships on a day-to-day basis. Ensuring an effective partnership between Market Force Information and its clients.
- Collaborate with clients and Market Force stakeholders to implement programmatic changes, ensure compliance with operational standards and affect a positive working relationship.
- Responsible for liaising with the Project Co-ordinator for the operational maintenance aspects of Market Force Information software products servicing client programmes.
- Ensure clear, accurate and timely communications with clients on progression of business objectives, change management activities and deliverables.
- Ensure successful delivery of Market Force Information products and services.
- Responsible for delivery of client reporting via client-branded reporting websites, tabulated reports and other related client reporting.
- Liaise with the commercial team to provide them with the data set prior to the addition of insight for client exec summaries.
Ideally you will:
- Have 3 – 5 years experience managing day to day operational relationship for large client accounts in one of the following markets: CPG, Restaurant & Hospitality, Quick Serve Restaurant (Fast Food), Retail, Drug & Grocery, Petroleum/Convenience, Banking & Financial Service Institutions, Telecom or Manufacturing
- Have experience servicing clients in an operational capacity
- Have good problem solving skills
- Be confident and adaptable
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to build a career in a busy but rewarding area of a growing multinational business, where you’ll have the chance to demonstrate your love of great customer service and make a strong contribution to current and future successes.
In addition to a starting salary from £23,000, we can offer you:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Eye care voucher Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Pension Scheme
- Career progression
- A fantastic countryside office
- On-the-job and online training
- A great team-orientated culture and work environment!