The Client Strategy Manager role will require a seasoned client sales and service professional, who will have responsibility for fostering relationships with existing clients and consulting them to drive increases in customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as financial performance within their organization. These relationships should facilitate a strong understanding of the company’s service offering and value proposition as well as contract renewal and on-going growth of services and products leveraged by the client organization.
The role will require a unique blend of consulting, service and sales to protect and justify the existing book of business with each client while also positioning Market Force to add new products and services to grow the client’s investment with the company. This position requires strategic consulting and selling skills, excellent active listening skills as well as a blend of customer service, business acumen and creativity.
This is an individual contributor role whose primary efforts should serve to:
i) protect and maintain existing client revenues
ii) build a sales revenue pipeline of new services and solutions that drive incremental revenue for the company within the client organization, and
iii) consult on best practices so as to be seen as a thought leader for each client’s industry.
Overnight travel may be required on occasion for programme results and sales presentations as well as visits to client offices.
- Develop working relationships within client organizations, from departmental leadership to senior c-level executives to ensure high-level visibility of the company and its value to the organization.
- Develop a complete understanding of a client organization’s structure, processes and personnel to move effectively within the organization to advance company initiatives as needed.
- Establish executive-level credibility within established, strategic accounts through business expertise, deep understanding of industry issues, a focus on customer experience solutions and knowledge of how the company value proposition drives client success.
- Tailor client engagement strategy and solutions to meet the needs of clients and interface with both internal and external industry experts to anticipate client needs to facilitate solution development.
- Communicate the company value proposition to existing clients in a way that generates a powerful, positive and lasting impression leading to the adoption of best practices and investment growth with the company.
- Conduct strategic presentations to client senior management to include industry trends, consumer insights, site-level developments, integration of data sources, new company solutions and services and working with company data scientists to develop and deliver appropriate analytical techniques.
- Fully understand clients’ business and operating environment for the purpose of proposing products and services that facilitate improvement in their business.
- Develop sales campaigns to present new services and technologies that support client strategies and increase investment by each client with the company
- Discuss how the company’s suite of products and services can meet the client’s needs, satisfying company profitability and growth requirements.
- Ensure profitable revenue growth and client satisfaction within assigned client accounts.
- Ensure client needs, questions, inquiries and objectives are clearly understood, interpreted, and communicated across the organization to achieve the required results.
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic business goals and objectives as they relate to clients and the future of the company.
- Serve as an expert in products, solutions and general service delivery methodologies.
- Work with cross-functional team members to develop and execute contract renewal negotiation strategies to reduce churn or compression in client revenues.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Commission scheme
- 28 days Holiday (increasing with service)
- Childcare vouchers
- Superb training facilities
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Free on-site parking
Based in fantastic countryside offices, we are focused on progression and personal development.