We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our Milton Keynes office.
Working in a collaborative, team environment, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of MFI applications and websites. You will develop new functionality and resolve defects in supported applications and websites, and will interact with internal business customers, operations personnel, and development groups in determining the best implementations. You will perform root cause analysis on issues that lead to implementation of processes to prevent repetitive issues, and will work on projects to improve our models and processes.
The successful candidate will possess:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or other related engineering field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Software Engineer role.
- Excellent diagnostic, debugging, and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate with various levels of technical experience (developers/ operations/ end users/ support staff)
- Understanding of agile software development life cycle and problem tracking systems
- Ability to work in team environment, while being self-directed, proactive and action oriented
- Familiarity with Relational Database tools
- Proficient in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Familiar with Git, or other source control application.
- Familiarity with Jira, Axosoft, or other issue tracking application.
In addition to a salary up to £35,000, we can offer you:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- A fantastic countryside office
- On-the-job and online training
- A great team-orientated culture and work environment!